1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Fuji X-E1 + 18-55 + 35mm for X100s ++ or maybe a 6D? | Location: US | Ships: US/Canada

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Hyubie, Aug 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyubie

Hyubie Unique like everyone else

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Oct 15, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Herbert
    Fuji X-E1 + 18-55 + 35mm for X100s ++ | Location: US | Ships: US/Canada

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading</br> Fuji X-E1 + 18-55 + 35mm for X100s ++ or maybe a 6D?
    </br>Location</br> US
    </br>Ships to</br> US/Canada
    </br>Description</br> I have an X-E1 (silver) with the kit lens, plus the 35mm f/1.4. Both come with the original box, hoods, caps, etc. I believe only the USB cable and the manuals are missing.

I love the X-E1, but I want to maintain only one interchangeable lens system and I'm pretty much all set with the :43: kit I have. So I thought maybe someone isn't connecting with their X100s and would want to consider a Fuji interchangeable lens system?

I really prefer not putting any cash out -- but Cash IN ( + x100s) is welcome :D. We can decide on the details of the deal.

EDIT: Sorry for the title, not considering 6D for now.
    </br>References</br> Ebay: hmjj04
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Hyubie

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Oct 15, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Herbert
    I'm pretty sure someone out there is taking a long hard look at his/her X100s and thinking, "I love the IQ of this little beast!! But, imagine what I could do more if only I can change the focal length! Portraits! Shallow(er) DOF! Macro!"

Here's your chance!!

3. youry

youry Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0

Nov 9, 2010
    Winston Salem, NC
    If you decide to sell the 35 let me know

4. Hyubie

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Oct 15, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Herbert
    Have really put some time thinking about this, and I've decided I'm still open for this trade, if anyone's interested. :smile:

5. Hyubie

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Oct 15, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Herbert

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.