1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Fuji TCL-X100 teleconverter $206 or less new from Amazon.de (only for Americans)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by lattiboy, Mar 14, 2015.

1. lattiboy

lattiboy Mu-43 Regular

Dec 16, 2009
    Well, the Euro crashing has one good side:

http://www.amazon.de/Fujifilm-TCL-X...=UTF8&qid=1426342623&sr=8-1&keywords=tcl-x100

Just login with your Amazon.com information and use the chrome translation extension to check out.

After you add to your cart and pick a US shipping address, the VAT tax is removed.

The $206 price includes super express shipping. You can get "normal" shipping and the price is $196!

The black version is 2 euros more.

There are a lot of good camera deals, but almost all of these will have PAL video, which is big drawback for many.

For instance, the X100T comes out to $933-ish if you pay in Euro (the Amazon conversion rate is GARBAGE). Most debit cards have reasonable foreign fees.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2015
  2. lattiboy

lattiboy Mu-43 Regular

Dec 16, 2009
    There are a lot of good camera deals, but almost all of these will have PAL video, which is big drawback for many.

3. soundsun

soundsun Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Sep 7, 2014
    Los Angeles
    Phil
    Isn't video output (NTSC/PAL) selectable in software? At least for my Olympus E-P5 the manual says I can choose either format.

4. tkbslc

tkbslc Super Moderator

Output to a tv for display, yes. But recording videos will be at 25/50fps instead of 30/60 fps.

5. soundsun

soundsun Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Sep 7, 2014
    Los Angeles
    Phil
    OK, that , I didn't know! Thanks for pointing that out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.