1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Fuji 55/1.8, Minolta 135/2.8 and 135/3.5 | Location: Philly US | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by gsk3, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gsk3

gsk3 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Jan 29, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Fuji 55/1.8, Minolta 135/2.8 and 135/3.5 + Pinwide
    </br>Prices</br>
    SOLDFuji 55/1.8 - $30 with m43 adapter
    Minolta mount (Tele-Lentar manufacture) 135/2.8 - $40
    Minolta 135/3.5 - $50 with m43 adapter
    Plus $12 shipping per lens.
    ~~~~~
    Pinwide - $30 shipped
    ~~~~~
    Body cap lens - $30 shipped

</br>Location</br> Philly US
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> I've decided I don't have the patience for MF on a EVF-less GF3. :) Consequently I'm selling all my MF lenses.

Condition is excellent - all the aperture blades work as best I can tell. Although I haven't tested to make sure that they're stopping down precisely, I've been shooting with these and not noticed any exposure problems, and the aperture control works smoothly.

The 135/3.5 has a tiny blemish in the anti-reflective coating. The 55/1.8 has a few small blemishes in the coating in the center, and then at the edges what look like 1mm glue blobs on the inside. The 135/2.8 looks perfect to my eyes.

The 135/2.8 has a integrated (sliding) lens hood. I'm including front/rear caps on all the two 135mm lenses. The rear caps are m43 where the adapter is included; native mount where not. The PinWide just comes in its tin, as no caps will fit it. The 15/8 bodycap lens comes with the rear cap it came with.

Pictures of each lens are here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/spqgpudwhfnea8j/PZ5wZ2Wwfk/salepics

There are also pictures taken through each lens--look at the filename for description of which lens and at what aperture. These are handheld pictures, focused as best I can (e.g. not very well!), taken through a window that hasn't been cleaned in some time. So consider these a minimum image quality rather than a maximum available from each lens.

I'm also selling my Wanderlust Pinwide. It's been fun, but pinhole photography is not for me. Bought this new only a few weeks ago, and it's in mint condition. Includes the altoids tin it comes in and the "manual".

Also selling my Olympus 15mm f/8 bodycap lens. I like it, but I just don't use it enough.

PayPal or Amazon Payments accepted.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Other
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority
    </br>Shipping charge</br> 12 USD
    </br>Handling time</br> About a week; contact me if you need it faster
    </br>References</br> Heatware: linuxizer ; Beerology: linuxizer
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. carpandean

carpandean Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Oct 29, 2010
    Western NY
    Just to confirm, the 135mm f/2.8 is for the Minolta MD/MC/SR mount, but is not Minolta branded.

3. gsk3

gsk3 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Jan 29, 2012
    You know, you're right. I assumed Tele Lentar was a Minolta designation, but it's its own brand. Changed description and price accordingly. Thanks for pointing that out.

4. carpandean

carpandean Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Oct 29, 2010
    Western NY
    Glad to help. Good luck with the sale.

5. gsk3

gsk3 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Jan 29, 2012
    Price drops on everything. Added the Pinwide as well.

6. gsk3

gsk3 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Jan 29, 2012
    More price drops.

7. gsk3

gsk3 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Jan 29, 2012
    More price drops. The 135/3.5 has been sold.

8. gsk3

gsk3 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Jan 29, 2012
    Fuji 55 has been sold.

Added the bodycap lens, and some more price drops.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.