1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] FT/WTB: Fuji x100 or x-pro1

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by TeeZeeMee, Mar 27, 2012.

1. TeeZeeMee

TeeZeeMee Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Mar 27, 2012
    BAMA (RTR)
    I have a Canon 60D with tons of goodies that I am wanting to trade for a Fuji x100 or x-pro1. The camera itself only has 550 shutter count and comes with 3 lenses (50mm 1.8, 18-135IS kit lens, and 10-17mm Tokina Fisheye) plus more.

I have decided that Street Photography is definitely what I am interested in and a big DSLR like this is cumbersome. AWESOME camera though no doubt.

But yes, id be willing to negotiate trades/buying of one of these amazing Fuji cameras if someone was willing to part with theirs.:2thumbs:

2. nwheal

nwheal Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jan 1, 2012
    Kent, England
    Hi

I have an X100 with 2 spare batteries a case and hood and adapter that I am thinking of selling.

What price range are you looking at and where are you located. I am in the UK.

Nigel