1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED FT: Panasonic 7-14mm for Fuji X100 or Olympus 75mm f1.8 | Location: USA | Ships: -

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by veereshai, Dec 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. veereshai

veereshai Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

May 12, 2011
    Arlington, VA
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> FT: Panasonic 7-14mm for Fuji X100 or Olympus 75mm f1.8
    </br>Prices</br> -
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> -
    </br>Description</br> I got this wonderful lens used from a fellow mu-43 member but I am just not using this focal length. You already know about this lens, so I won't have to tell you how good it is. I'd like to trade for a Fuji X100 or the Olympus 75mm f1.8 lens.

I am in Arlington, VA and would prefer to do it locally (NoVA/Washington DC/MD metro connected areas), so that you get a chance to inspect the lens and then trade. I'll be in San Francisco/Bay area from 23rd of this month to 1st, so I can meet you there if you are interested in a trade.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Other
    Shipping method</br> None
    </br>Shipping charge</br> -
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 hr
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. veereshai

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

May 12, 2011
    Arlington, VA
  3. veereshai

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

May 12, 2011
    Arlington, VA
    BUMP.

Open to trades from CONUS. I understand that value of items I am looking for in trade could be higher, so I'd be paying the difference as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.