1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] FT: Olympus E-P1 and canon FD 55mm f1.2

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by SimplyEd, Mar 8, 2010.

1. SimplyEd

SimplyEd Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Feb 10, 2010
    Philippines
    Hi guys,

Trading my oly e-p1 body + canon FD 55mm f1.2 lens for an e-p2. The body is in great condition and no hidden defects. The canon lens is in mint condition. does not include FD - m4/3 adapter.

2. BillN

BillN Mu-43 All-Pro

0   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    SW France
    Ed

I'm looking for a "mint" 55mm f1.2 at a fair price - but you are in the Philippines and I am sure that there is no way that it would be commercially viable to ship it to the UK.

Good luck with the sale

3. SimplyEd

SimplyEd Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Feb 10, 2010
    Philippines
    its mint. pm me your postal code. I'll check with my personal courier if they have a branch in UK. I usually i ship in US at low cost (and fast). UK is another story. I can ship it at a low price but I'll use our local post which I do not trust.