[FS] FT--My mint 17mm 1.8 for your mint 25mm 1.4 | Location: NYC | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Azure Chicken, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Azure Chicken

Azure Chicken New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Apr 22, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> FT--My mint 17mm 1.8 for your mint 25mm 1.4
    </br>Prices</br> 419
    </br>Location</br> NYC
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> My sister sent me a beautiful 17mm f/1.8 recently for my birthday. I think she saw it on my Amazon wish list before I had a chance to update it.

It's a tremendous lens, but I have an X100 that fills my 35mm perspective quite nicely. I waffled back and forth about keeping it because of the fast autofocus, but eventually decided it's redundant. Other than a few test shots, the lens hasn't been out of my camera cabinet.

I figure I'd see if anyone would be interested in a trade--my 17mm 1.8 (silver, more or less new, box, paperwork, etc) for your minty 25mm 1.4.

I'm located in NYC, and while I'd prefer a local transaction, I'm sure we could make suitable arrangements if we were further apart.

I've successfully sold a couple of other lenses and a flash here (I can PM you the handle of the other parties if you'd like), and I have a perfect feedback record on eBay (lance_md). I also have great reviews on Photo. net.

I'm also open to selling the lens outright for $419 (Amazon or Paypal gift), but I'd really prefer a trade. Add 3% for regular paypal.

Pics on request. Thanks for looking!
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    • Other
    Shipping method</br> -
    </br>Shipping charge</br> -
    </br>Handling time</br> -
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br> -
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.