1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED FT: My brand new VF-3 for your brand new Sigma 30mm f/2.8 DN | Location: Canada | Ships: US/Canada

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by svtquattro, Jan 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. svtquattro

svtquattro Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Sep 24, 2012
    Vancouver, Canada
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading</br> FT: My brand new VF-3 for your brand new Sigma 30mm f/2.8 DN
    </br>Location</br> Canada
    </br>Ships to</br> US/Canada
    </br>Description</br> I have a brand new in box VF-3 that I bought, and tried once. The box is missing the barcode because I sent in for the Olympus rebate. Cost me $244 CDN including tax and shipping (ouch).

I am bummed that I missed the Sigma deal, so I'm offering to trade straight up for a brand new Sigma 30mm f/2.8 DN with box and case.

if you are the lucky recipient of the 19mm + 30mm deal, and don't want the 30mm, then let's trade!
    </br>References</br> ebay: gearhog
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. svtquattro

svtquattro Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Sep 24, 2012
    Vancouver, Canada
    Anyone? Now that the Sigmas are shipping at BHPhoto, maybe someone wants to part with their 30mm and get a shiny new VF-3 in return? :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.