1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] FT: Legacy Lenses for kit lens?

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by dixeyk, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    In my zest for using adapted lenses I have put together a nice little collection of legacy glass that I use. Unfortunately the only AF lens I have is a 17/2.8 (which I like a lot). I recently developed a retinal blister in my dominant eye and it makes for some interesting problems when manually focusing lenses. I'd like to pick up a kit lens so I can have some options for when my eyes are just too tired to deal with manual focus. I have a few MF lenses I could throw out there for trade. I'd be interested in either the Panasonic or Olympus kit lens. I'd be open to any kind of combo or trade+cash scenarios.

1. Canon FD 50/1.4 in great shape - I have resisted selling this before since it is a great lens. It's fast and sharp even wide open but the truth is I end up grabbing my Super Tak SMC 50 or my Olympus Pen-F 40 instead when I want this focal length.

2. Vivitar 70-210 (in mint shape) 2.8-4.0 Macro Zoom (the Cosina version) - It's a pretty cool lens but I have the 3.5 Kiron version as well. It's in FD mount.

3. Olympus OM 50/1.8 MIJ with LNIB extension tube. Again, a great sharp lens but It just doesn't get used.

2. dixeyk

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    Seriously...no one want to trade? It's not like these lenses are junk. The Canon 50/1.4 and the OM 50/1.8 are both really nice and they're in mint shape.

Oh well.

3. saxshooter

saxshooter Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jan 26, 2011
    your legacy lenses come with the proper m43 adapter too?

4. dixeyk

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    Alas no...I need the adapters for lenses I still have. I figure any trade will probably have to include some cash unless it involves multiple lenses (which I could do as well).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.