1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED FT: Gariz Leather Hand Strap Brown for Black | Location: USA / MA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Y2K, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Y2K

Y2K Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Nov 19, 2012
    MA
    Yefim
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading</br> FT: Gariz Leather Hand Strap Brown for Black
    </br>Location</br> USA / MA
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> I have a llike new Gariz Leather Wrist Strap
    in brown color (model XS-WSM3). I would like to trade for exactly same one in black (XS-WSM1) if anyone interested. I like the rich brown leather look of the brown one but I think black will match my OM-D better. There are plenty of pictures in the links above but I can snap some if anyone is interested. It is like new with packaging (clear tube it comes in).

If there is no interest in trading for a few days, I may consider selling it for $15 shipped. *** SOLD ***
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. rkhndjr

rkhndjr Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Oct 9, 2010
    strap

Here is what I replied on PM and it shows on my screen. Here is same and I hope you see this.
    Thanks for the reply. I do not really care for wrist straps but use one i was given for my LX3 and like it. What is the larger thing at bottom of your pic, at end of strap? I looked at all on that link you had on the post and saw the same in a couple of the pics. What attaches to the metal ring on end of camera? I do not want you to worry about another pic, think this will do.
    Russell

3. Y2K

Y2K Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Nov 19, 2012
    MA
    Yefim
    I tried to respond to your PM but your mailbox is full. To answer your question, there is a leather loop at the end with a metal pin which is covered by a leather slider with Gariz logo. This is the cover that I am talking about:

WSM33.

If you side that cover down, it will reveal a leather loop with a metal pin that goes through the leather and stays in place (like a button on a shirt). Once it locks, you slide that covering back up to the camera and it hides the connection so it looks nice and neat. I will update my post with the picture when I get home on what the connector looks like. I can't find it on-line.

4. rkhndjr

rkhndjr Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Oct 9, 2010
    strap

Thanks. I got the PM also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.