1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED FT: Gariz Leather Hand Strap Brown for Black | Location: USA / MA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Y2K, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Y2K

Y2K Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Nov 19, 2012
    MA
    Yefim
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading</br> FT: Gariz Leather Hand Strap Brown for Black
    </br>Location</br> USA / MA
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> I have a llike new Gariz Leather Wrist Strap
    in brown color (model XS-WSM3). I would like to trade for exactly same one in black (XS-WSM1) if anyone interested. I like the rich brown leather look of the brown one but I think black will match my OM-D better. There are plenty of pictures in the links above but I can snap some if anyone is interested. It is like new with packaging (clear tube it comes in).

If there is no interest in trading for a few days, I may consider selling it for $15 shipped. *** SOLD ***
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. rkhndjr

rkhndjr Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Oct 9, 2010
    strap

Here is what I replied on PM and it shows on my screen. Here is same and I hope you see this.
    Thanks for the reply. I do not really care for wrist straps but use one i was given for my LX3 and like it. What is the larger thing at bottom of your pic, at end of strap? I looked at all on that link you had on the post and saw the same in a couple of the pics. What attaches to the metal ring on end of camera? I do not want you to worry about another pic, think this will do.
    Russell

3. Y2K

Y2K Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Nov 19, 2012
    MA
    Yefim
    I tried to respond to your PM but your mailbox is full. To answer your question, there is a leather loop at the end with a metal pin which is covered by a leather slider with Gariz logo. This is the cover that I am talking about:

WSM33.

If you side that cover down, it will reveal a leather loop with a metal pin that goes through the leather and stays in place (like a button on a shirt). Once it locks, you slide that covering back up to the camera and it hides the connection so it looks nice and neat. I will update my post with the picture when I get home on what the connector looks like. I can't find it on-line.

4. rkhndjr

rkhndjr Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Oct 9, 2010
    strap

Thanks. I got the PM also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.