• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FT] FT: Canon/Sigma/Tamron lenses for M4/3 lenses | Location: USA / MA | Ships: CONUS

Buy/Sell feedback for Y2K (10)

Y2K

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Yefim
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
Trading</br> FT: Canon/Sigma/Tamron lenses for M4/3 lenses
</br>Location</br> USA / MA
</br>Ships to</br> CONUS
</br>Description</br> I am switching from Canon 60D DSLR to M4/3 format and looking to trade lenses if anyone is interested in Canon DSLR lenses. I have Canon 60D with the following lenses:

Canon EF-S 60mm f2.8 macro
Canon EF 85mm f1.8 USM
Sigma 30mm f1.4 EX DC
Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM
Tamron 70-300mm F/4-5.6 SP Di VC USD
Rokinon 8mm f/3.5 Fisheye

All lenses in like new condition with papers, caps, and boxes. I may consider trading 60D as well.

I currently have an OM-D with Panasonic 20mm f1.7 and 12-50mm kit lens. I am interested in the following lenses to add to my kit:

Oly 45mm f1.8
Oly 75mm f1.8
Panasonic 100-300mm
Panasonic 7-14mm f4.0
Panasonic 25mm f1.4

If you have any of the above and want to trade, please ping me.

Thanks.
</br>References</br> I have references on POTN as well as eBay 200+ 100% positive.
</br>Acknowledgment</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Latest threads

Top Bottom