1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] FT: Bag trades?

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by apicius9, Jan 18, 2011.

1. apicius9

apicius9 Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Feb 1, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    Looks like I was the only one who thought trading bags was a good idea... I am now offering these for sale. (could a moderator please change the title to bags for sale? Thanks).

Tenba messenger small, olive green, Very lightly used but good condition. Price new is a little over $100 + S&H. I really like the bag but it is a little bit too big for me. Oh, and olive is just not my color... This is the stock photo but I can take a snapshot of mine if you need one. Selling for $75 shipped in the US. STILL AVAILABLE

Tenba - Messenger: Small Photo/Laptop Bag

511 Push, black, never used, still has tags on it. Comfortable to wear, scares off evildoers because they think you carry a gun ;) Just a bit smaller than I expected, about the same room as the Domke Fx5b, perfect for someone active with a smaller m4/3. Price new $50 + S&H, selling for $45 shipped in the US. SOLD

PUSH

Kiesel VR400 backpack, new, never used. Is hydration ready if you want to take your camera gear to a desert :smile: Bought it for storage but then bought too many lenses and ended up using a closet... I have not put them through any tests, but these bags seem really well made, i don't see any obvious quality difference to Lowepro or some of the other usual suspects. Sale price new $69 +S&H, selling for $45 shipped in the US. STILL AVAILABLE

KIESELBAGS.COM - VR400 Backpack/Hydration Ready Camera Bag : [ Black ]

Kiesel TZ500 professional, brand new, never used. Again, quality from all I can tell looks better than the prices lets you expect. Sale price new $59 +S&H, selling for $40 shipped in the US. SOLD

KIESELBAGS.COM - TZ500 Professional Style Camera Bag : [ Black ]

I also have a Domke F2 (color sand) for sale. I used this once for a short trip and once or twice to carry lenses to a friend's house, other than that only for storage, it's in excellent condition. Here the stock picture, but I can take one tomorrow if needed. Asking $95 shipped in the US for this one. SOLD

http://www.tiffen.com/displayproduct.html?tablename=domke&itemnum=700-02s

I am still interested in a Tenba messenger bag mini (black or blue) if anybody has one for sale or trade.

Thanks,

Stefan

2. Rich M

Rich M Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Mar 2, 2010
    Did I hear Billingham?? :cloud-9-039:

R

3. apicius9

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Feb 1, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    Hi, I changed this from a trade thread to a sale thread, just bumping it up again. Please look at the first post for details.

Stefan

4. apicius9

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Feb 1, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    Just giving this another try with adjusted prices, please look at the first thread.

Thanks,

Stefan

5. Rich M

Rich M Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Mar 2, 2010
    PM sent Stefan.....

I'll grab the Push and Keisel bags if still available.

R

6. apicius9

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Feb 1, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    Sorry about going back and forth with this, but: The F2, the Push, and the Kiesel bag are sold. The Kiesel backpack and the Tenba messenger are still available.

Stefan