1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED FSOT: New Olympus XZ-1 (white): $215 Shipped | Location: USA | Ships: USA only

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by michaelsmp, Oct 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michaelsmp

michaelsmp Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Oct 7, 2011
    New Jersey
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> FSOT: New Olympus XZ-1 (white): $215 Shipped
    </br>Prices</br> $215 Shipped within US only.
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA only
    </br>Description</br> I got a brand new Olympus XZ-1 (white), just arrived today. I played with it for 15 minutes and decided I preferred my old Canon S90 (which I just sold). I would return the XZ-1 but I used gift cards so I prefer to sell it instead.

Absolutely New condition (nothing missing, not even the clear plastic film or sleeves), basically it's NEW. I can show you pictures, if needed and can even send over the UPS tracking # stating it was delivered today.When you get it I guarantee will be same as NEW. $215 shipped. If it doesn't sell, I will return it.

Or I will trade for a Canon S100.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority mail
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Included
    </br>Handling time</br> Ships out next day
    </br>References</br> ebay: michael
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.