1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] FS: Zeiss Contax Sonnar G 90/2.8 with µ4/3 adapter

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Jonas B, May 3, 2010.

1. Jonas B

Jonas B Guest

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Apr 23, 2010
    Gothenburg, Sweden
  2. Jonas B

Jonas B Guest

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Apr 23, 2010
    Gothenburg, Sweden
    I bump this one before it goes to eBay.

3. cosinaphile

cosinaphile Mu-43 All-Pro

0   0   0

Dec 26, 2009
    new york city
    as i already own the 45mm and 90mm contax g lenses i wold like to know if you would split the adapter and sell it separately , i own a single 1st gen adapter and would like a adapter for both of my lenses

thanks ,
    paul

4. Jonas B

Jonas B Guest

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Apr 23, 2010
    Gothenburg, Sweden
    Hi Paul.

No, I won't split the lens and the adapter. As you have understood I have too many bits in my drawers and would like to get rid of most of it with the least effort. I trust eBay if nobody here is interested in a good deal.

What I can do is reduce the price somewhat, a special rebate for you making me see reason. EUR 240, shipping included.

regards,

Jonas

5. cosinaphile

0   0   0

Dec 26, 2009
    new york city
    i understand completely and will consider

thanks

6. cosinaphile

0   0   0

Dec 26, 2009
    new york city
    dont hesitate to put it on ebay however

thanks

7. Jonas B

Jonas B Guest

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Apr 23, 2010
    Gothenburg, Sweden
    I have some lenses which will go to eBay tomorrow evening (EU time) and this is one of them (together with a Kern Switar AR 25/1.5, a Voigtländer 75 or 90mm and a Canon RF 50/1.2). I just will have to force me to get done with the auction ads.

Jonas