1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED [FS] Your Choice of Two Panasonic G1s $105 | Location: USA | Ships: Anywhere

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by oldracer, Oct 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldracer

oldracer Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Oct 1, 2010
    USA
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> [FS] Your Choice of Two Panasonic G1s $105
    </br>Prices</br> $105
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> Anywhere
    </br>Description</br> OK, my GX7 came yesterday. I have been shooting two G1s, so now I am selling one of them. Eventually, another GX7 will replace the second G1.

I like the G1s because of the excellent grip and their many external controls. And the EVFs, of course. I would say that the major shortcoming is low light performance. If you are fussy, 1600 is about the limit.

There is one blue one and one black one. Both are very nice but each has minor cosmetic issues:

The blue one has a small spot or two where the matte finish has worn, probably from rubbing against the fabric of a camera bag.

The black one has a crack in the plastic window for the EVF. When the camera is up to my eye, it is absolutely undetectable.

Of the two I would say that the black one looks slightly nicer. As tools for the photographer, the bodies are identical. So, you choose and I'll be happy to keep whichever one you don't want.

Either comes with nice original box and pretty much all the stuff that was originally in the box. Neck straps, cables, battery chargers, manuals, etc. Essentially or completely unused. I will also throw in a spare battery.

Sorry I don't have time to take the macro photos that would show the tiny defects. If I just take photos of the bodies they would like just like any other G1 photo you have ever seen.

I can ship tomorrow (Oct. 4) or Saturday, then not until Wednesday 10/9 or Thursday.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> Priority Mail USA/ Buyer Choice International
    </br>Shipping charge</br> $10 USA/ Actual Cost International
    </br>Handling time</br> See text
    </br>References</br> eBay 500+, also reputation here
    </br>Additional comments</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. oldracer

oldracer Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Oct 1, 2010
    USA
    Bump. Help me, I have too many cameras! I am now home and able to ship same day or next day following payment.

Thanks for looking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.