COMPLETED FS: White lightning Ultra 1600/total of 5 lights etc.

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by cherrywood, Aug 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cherrywood

cherrywood Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Dec 17, 2010
    Ohio
    Hello , I am selling my Paul Buff White Lightning studio lights as a group first and if they do not sell as a group ,will later sell individually.
    This group if, New would be about 2200 2400 dollars, I will sell the group for 1395 USD and the RC-1 wired remote for an additional $50.00 dollars. Would like to sell only to Canada or USA.
    These were not used professionally , I bought them all new and used them typically about 1 to 2 times every two months to photograph my furniture. So they are like new mechanically and mint minus cosmetically except for a couple of the 7" reflectors that have some scuffing and minor cosmetic dings. They all also have modeling lights. And range from tru 330 Watt seconds to about 1200 watt seconds.
    They all work perfectly . I have all the proper White Lightning cords. The RC-1 wired remote controls up to 4 lights from about 25 max feet away.[Ie the length of the telephone cords, But you could add to them I suppose.
    I am including only one photo of the Ultra 1200 and if there is interest from someone will send you all the larger photos of all the lights.
    I would like to sell to a fellow Mu-43 photog first if interested. These are really great lights and produce excellent results, they are well respected in the studio photog circles. Paul Buff sells the flash tubes for all these lights, but you will not need any, unless you break one as all flash tubes are in excellent condtion.
    Paypal verified only, shipping will be split 1/2 with you when you purchase the 6 items.

The list is as follows,:.... one Ultra 1800, one Ultra 1200[see photo], one Ultra 600, one X2400, one Ultra Zap 1600 and the RC-1Wired Remote and all cords for above. If someone is interested in the group please PM, Me. and I will send the large photos to you direct. And we can talk about the set.
    Thanks Dennis
    PS. I have 100% evil bay feedback and have bought here and on Fred Miranda etc.
    PSS, Made a mistake on the Head line description should read Ultra 1200, not 1600, to correspond to Ultra 1200 in the photo. thanks.My Bad.

2. cherrywood

cherrywood Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Dec 17, 2010
    Ohio
    Any interest in my WL Monolights? Anyone
    Thanks Dennis.

3. cherrywood

cherrywood Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Dec 17, 2010
    Ohio
    ultra WL Trade lights for canon S95

Hello, anyone willing to trade these lights for a Canon S95/or XZ-1 oly?
    Thanks dennis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.