• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED FS: Voigtlander 25mm f0.95 Nokton, boxed and complete £450 (Reduced) | Location: UK | Ships: UK, EU

Buy/Sell feedback for MartinCRC (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartinCRC

New to Mu-43
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> FS: Voigtlander 25mm f0.95 Nokton, boxed and complete
</br>Prices</br> Voigtlander 25mm f0.95 Nokton £495
</br>Location</br> UK
</br>Ships to</br> UK, EU
</br>Description</br> For sale one Voigtlander 25mm f0.95 Nokton lens for micro four thirds in excellent condition. I bought the lens new from Robert White two years ago, and have used it sparingly since. It is in generally excellent condition, barring some scuffs to the lens hood. The lens comes boxed and complete with front and rear lens caps, the dedicated metal hood and cap.

The optics are exceptional on this example, superb stopped down a little from maximum, centre to edge, but a little softer in the extreme corners. This is an excellent portrait lens and very handy too for close focus work. It also gives a sumptuous effect to video shot at or close to wide open. The only issue worth reporting is that I can just about make out a couple of tiny specs on one of the rear elements - but this has no effect at all on the optical quality: I've included a crop of a photo taken with the lens fitted to an OMD yesterday as an example.

I would like £495, inclusive of shipping within the UK but any PayPal charges are extra. Happy to ship within the EU at cost.

Thanks for looking.

voigt_7_zpsc88fc4b3.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

voigt_6_zpsd65dbae4.jpg

voigt_8_zps8dc6a43e.jpg

voigt_9_zpsf1bf5d5b.jpg

voigt_10_zps5a6911f1.jpg

voigt_3_zps5c69a1cd.jpg

voigt_5_zps183654d4.jpg

and a sample photo taken on the 8th April.

voigt_sample_zps5cebfbfa.jpg

</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
  • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
Shipping method</br> Royal Mail Special Delivery
</br>Shipping charge</br> Inclusive for shipping within the UK
</br>Handling time</br> 1 day
</br>References</br> Ebay: mcrc1
</br>Additional comments</br> -
</br>Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

MartinCRC

New to Mu-43
Reduced

I've reduced the price to £450 shipped within the UK, or to the EU at cost over RMSD.

Thanks
Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom