1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[FS] USA: GH1, GF1, LX5, 14-42, Metz Flash

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by kwaphoto, Sep 7, 2012.

1. kwaphoto

kwaphoto Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jun 4, 2010
    Colorado, USA
    I'm the original owner of all the items listed below. The bodies would make excellent backups to your current gear or a great way to get into a new m4/3 system for a fraction of the original price! If you want both a body and the 14-42mm lens, let me know and I'll discount the total price by $10. A note as to why I'm selling and haven't been on the forum lately. I've been avoiding almost all forums for quite a while. Last November I fell in love with my Fuji X100 and really like my X10. Since then, my m4/3 has been sitting pretty much unused and lonely. It needs to go to a good home where it will be used. Maybe I'll come back to m4/3 again one day, but for now, I'm a Fuji guy.

Panasonic GF-1 $165: Black, 100% functional, looks almost new, no major dings, minor bottom plate scuffing/wear, LCD very minor light scratches from use, all button, knobs, and switches are functional and have a good feel to them. I have never noticed any sensor issues (stuck pixels, etc.). Includes body, lens mount cap, hotshoe cover, battery (hold a very good charge) and charger. Does not include the lens shown in images below, this is for the GF-1 body only.

Panasonic GH-1 $310 SOLD : Black, 100% functional, looks almost new, no major dings, minor bottom plate scuffing/wear, LCD I don't notice any major scratches, EVF is beautiful to use, all button, knobs, and switches are functional and have a good feel to them. I have never noticed any sensor issues (stuck pixels, etc.). Includes original box, strap (unopened), instructions, software, body, lens mount cap, AV cables, battery (hold a very good charge) and charger.

Panasonic 14-42 $80 SOLD : The lens came with my GH1 and has seen very little use since I already had the 14-45. Glass and body is in excellent condition. Includes original box, lens hood, lens bag, front & rear lens caps and instructions.

Metz 24AF-1 flash of Oly/Panny/m4/3 $65 : Excellent, functions as new, has seen little use. Functions 100% on my tests. Includes original box. I've used this on a GF-1, GH-1 and LX5 and it is fully functional with these models. It should be as well with any Olympus m4/3. It DOES have a tilt head so that it CAN bounce flash. It does not swivel right and left. This is full/auto TTL metering only controlled by the camera body. It's a great little light weight flash compared to the FL36/R in relation to size. See photo with it mounted on the GH-1 below.

Panasonic LX5 $225 :(photo coming soon) This camera is in very good condition with a hard plexi-glass type LCD cover. The LCD underneath is very nice. All knobs and buttons function as they should. Comes in the original box with strap, instructions, software, lens cap and TWO OEM batteries. I am also including the aftermarket auto-opening petal type lens cap that really makes it nice to use.

All items above are for sale and shipping to the USA lower 48 states only. Payment is via PayPal only - no exceptions. Once you PM that you would like to purchase an item(s), please include your PayPal ID (email) in the PM and I'll send you a custom invoice for your new gear to ensure all goes smoothly. This will also serve as a receipt itemizing your purchase :)

All items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail as I've always done with 76 eBay sales (kwaphoto) and my previous sales on fourthirdsphoto.com (kwa_photo) (feedback score 8 and 100%). Shipping is included in the price, what you see is what you pay. If you purchase multiple items I will try and ship them together in one box. If you have any special shipping requests (UPS, FedEx) please ask. Any additional cost beyond what the USPS charge for the same shipping will need to be discussed PRIOR to payment being made.

All items are used and as such are sold "as is" without manufacturer warranty and condition is described to the best of my knowledge. All accessories that are included with the items will be listed (or shown in the image), if they are not listed they are not included. I am the original owner unless otherwise noted. If you have questions, feel free to ask :smile:

More photos are available in my gallery! :thumb up:

DSCF4330.
    note: image of Metz flash and GH-1. Body shows smudge by red "HD" logo. It was my finger print...ooops. I just noticed it and didn't want to reshoot the image.

P1030378.

DSCF4331.

P1030391.

P1030389.

P1030373.

[​IMG]

2. kwaphoto

kwaphoto Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jun 4, 2010
    Colorado, USA
    All prices dropped. If these are not gone by 10PM EDT on 14 Sept, they will be going on eBay.

3. sobesurfer

sobesurfer New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Feb 27, 2011
    how much for the gf1 with the 20mm panny lens?

4. kwaphoto

kwaphoto Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jun 4, 2010
    Colorado, USA
    The GF1 is available, the 20mm f/1.7 was sold in a previous sale earlier in the year. That's why it's not listed as an item for sale in the original post. The GF1 description states "Does not include the lens shown in images below, this is for the GF-1 body only"

5. kwaphoto

kwaphoto Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jun 4, 2010
    Colorado, USA
    SALE PENDING for the 14-42, invoice sent

6. kwaphoto

kwaphoto Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jun 4, 2010
    Colorado, USA
    14-42 sold

EDIT: 11 Sept, SHIPPED

7. kwaphoto

kwaphoto Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jun 4, 2010
    Colorado, USA
    2 days left before these go to eBay! Get them now...make an offer :)

8. kwaphoto

kwaphoto Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jun 4, 2010
    Colorado, USA
    GH1 deal pending

GH1, invoice sent / sale pending. Given that two of the items have sold here in the past few days, I'll hold off on eBay until this weekend if I can and give m43 user members the first shot at the remaining items :)

9. kwaphoto

kwaphoto Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jun 4, 2010
    Colorado, USA
    Price drop

ALL remaining items have had prices dropped.