1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED FS: USA As new Olympus OM-D E-M10 Kit (silver) w/3 year wnty | Location: GA USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by frank2001, Feb 11, 2015.

1. frank2001

frank2001 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Feb 6, 2011
    Atlanta
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    FS: USA As new Olympus OM-D E-M10 Kit (silver) w/3 year wnty Includes 14-42mm II-R MSC lens

Prices

Ships to
    CONUS

Description
    As new Olympus OM-D E-M10 Kit (silver) w black kit lens and 3 year Mack Warranty. *BONUS* Extra Battery & Olympus Case!
    I got this hoping to replace my DSLR.
    My hands are just too large and I find myself resorting to my old standby so, My loss = your gain!
    This thing is essentially better than new!
    I put a screen protector on day one and, at last count, have only taken 199 pics total! Never even been outside of a smoke free home!
    I even updated the firmware to the latest version. I did not register it with Olympus.
    Mack warranty is in effect and fully transferable to the new owner!
    So, new condition with screen protector and add to that the Mack 3 year warranty and that makes it better than a new one!
    All factory included items are in the box along with the Original B&H receipt. BONUS! Free Olympus case and extra Generic Battery!.

DSCN0183. oly front 02. DSCN0183. oly front 02. screen.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority

Shipping charge
    Actual cost

Handling time
    1day

References
    FMiranda FRANK2001

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. frank2001

frank2001 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Feb 6, 2011
    Atlanta
  3. ronk

ronk Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Jul 26, 2014
    Twin Cities, MN
    Ron
    A great camera, a shame to sell because of size. I have the E-M10, and I too thought a bit small,...I added the ECG-1 Olympus grip, and now fits fine. Just a thought.

4. frank2001

frank2001 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Feb 6, 2011
    Atlanta
    Camera is SOLD
    Sorry but, I could not find the link to cancel listing