• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] FS: US - Oly e-pl1 and panny 20mm 1.7 + EXTRAS

Buy/Sell feedback for joesanphoto (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

joesanphoto

New to Mu-43
I am new to this forum, but have excellent feedback on others. I am on Photography on the net as joey1234, fredmiranda.com as jsanfilippo5, and ebay as cross-islandpc - check my ratings there if you like!

I currently have a olympus e-pl1 kit with 14-42 lens i purchased a little over a month ago- and can no longer return it. Its a great camera as most of you know, but I really need to fund another slr. includes box and everything as new. includes 8 GB memory card $375, ill cover shipping if you cover paypal.

Next is the amazing panasonic 20mm 1.7 lens. gorgeous lens. extremely sharp.. $275, includes original box. same, ill cover shipping if you cover paypal. Sold

Minolta MD-M/43 Adpater - Like new - $20 sold
Canon FD-M/43 ADAPTER - LIKE NEW $20 Sold

Minolta 50mm 1.7 - TACK SHARP - $25 Sold

joesanphoto

New to Mu-43
E-PL1 Still available. Please no low-ballers. If you feel I am prices to high. Maybe you can find a deal elsewhere. The price is pretty firm, There may be some wiggle room, but not much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom