1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] UK: Micro 43 lenses: 20mm, 9-18, 12-50, 14-42

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by vchaney, Sep 6, 2012.

1. vchaney

vchaney Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 22, 2010
    I have a few lenses for sale following some upgrades (12-35 and 7-14mm).

Panasonic 20mm f1.7

Optics are in perfect condition. There are a couple of very small marks on the barrel but that's it. It's a cracking little lens but not getting much use since I got the 12-35. Comes with original box, both caps and protective filter which has been on it since day 1. £200 posted RMSD.

[​IMG]

Olympus m.zuiko 9-18mm. - SOLD

Again, optics in perfect condition, it's had a filter on it from new. Body in excellent condition. It comes with the original box, filter and caps. £320 posted RMSD

[​IMG]

Olympus m.zuiko 12-50mm - SOLD

Kit lens that came with my OMD a couple of months ago. In perfect condition. No box but has both caps and protective filter and will be properly packed. £180 posted RMSD.

[​IMG]

Olympus 14-42mm kit lens

Kit lens from my EP3 kit. I no longer use it as the 12-35 is mostly on the camera. Optics in perfect condition, body in excellent condition. Happy to accept £80 posted RMSD

[​IMG]

Please PM me if you are interested. I am able to post today for delivery tomorrow if funds clear in time.

Thanks for looking!

Vince

2. beckyi90

beckyi90 Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

May 21, 2012
    Stockton, UK
    Hey, is the 20mm still available?