[FS] FS/T: Official Olympus Aluminum Case CBG-3 SLV | Location: USA | Ships: Anywhere!

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by madmaxmedia, Apr 22, 2014.

1. madmaxmedia

madmaxmedia Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Feb 20, 2010
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    FS/T: Official Olympus Aluminum Case CBG-3 SLV

$75 + Shipping

Ships to

I have an Official Olympus Aluminum Case Model CBG-3SLV for sale or trade. I haven't taken photos yet, but here are some pictures:

The case is in very good condition, some light scuffs but no dents or dings. It has all the foam insert blocks, and the shoulder strap.

This is a pretty cool piece of kit, great for heavy duty travel I imagine- I just don't have any use for it. It is the size of a small briefcase, and would hold a pretty substantial Micro 4/3 kit. You can remove and re-arrange the foam blocks to custom fit your bodies, lenses, and accessories. The dimensions on the Amazon page are listed as 13.6 x 10.6 x 4.3 inches (I will confirm this later.)

I would entertain trades for a soft bag (I sorta regret not pulling the trigger on one of the F-Stop Millar messenger-style bags.) I can't find it on the Olympus USA site, but it sells for £149.99 at the Olympus UK site.

If there is interest then I will take some pics and post them. I can also weigh the case as well (it's a couple of pounds), I'll charge actual shipping cost.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method
    Probably UPS or FedEx Ground

Shipping charge
    Actual shipping cost (TBD based on buyer location)

Handling time
    1 day

Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.