1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] FS: Some FD lenses + FD and Konica adapters

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by dixeyk, Jan 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    I have a few things to clear out. Prices include PayPal fees and shipping. Pictures available upon request. I will ship internationally but shipping is extra. I am open to offers and even trades.

Vivitar 70-210 Macro/2.8-4.0
    It's the Cosina made version 4. It's in absolutely pristine shape. It's got an FD mount, UV filter and leather case. It's sharp and remarkably light.
    $40

Canon 50/1.4 - WITHDRAWN
    Razor sharp even wide open. It's a really nice lens and in terrific shape. Comes with front and rear caps. Comes with a NEW rainbowimaging FD to MFT adapter.
    $85

Tamron 28-200 LD/3.8-5.6
    This is from when I used to shoot with my Canon EOS film camera. I haven't used it in ages. It's clean but the front cap has some scuffing. It's champagne colored. If I recall it was a pretty nice lens.
    $65

Konica AR to MFT adapter SOLD
    Rainbowimaging adapter. I sold off my Konica lenses so I don't need it anymore. Looks new.
    $20

Konica 28/3.5 - SOLD
    Nice, sharp, compact 28. It's the newer F22 version and comes with leather case.
    $25

2. stingOM

stingOM Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Oct 24, 2010
    Ireland
    Hi I am interested in the Konica 28/3.5 lens. How much is postage to Ireland? Can you post a few photos? Thanks. Si.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.