1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] FS: Samsung TL350 / WB2000 LNIB w/ full warranty + extra battery

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by lattiboy, Mar 4, 2011.

1. lattiboy

lattiboy Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

Dec 16, 2009
    Hi all,

I've not posted much here, but I've traded on getdpi, dyxum, and ebay for years with excellent feedback. PP confirmed and Ebay 100% positive feedback, all under the same name.

So, I picked up this camera from Vanns.com last week, but I've since gotten a GF1 kit. It is in mint/like-new condition and comes with box, software, cables, battery, ect. I took about 100 test shots over a few days. I'll send the original receipt and all the original packing and an extra 3rd party battery. This will have a FULL one year warranty.

Cheapest online price is $240 from buydig (which takes FOREVER to ship!)

This camera is PHENOMENAL. It shoots raw, 1080i HD video, 24mm f/2.4 wide angle, 10fps burst, and AMOLED screen. It produces extremely good ISO800 shots and even ISO1600 is quite good for small prints/web (astonishing for a P&S!)

This model had a huge amount of issues with quality control, but this particular unit is bulletproof. Upgraded the firmware tested all modes.

Here's a review:

Samsung WB2000 Review | PhotographyBLOG

I'd keep this, but I've kinda busted my bank account with the GF1.

Price is $188 shipped in continental US, paypal included.

2. lattiboy

lattiboy Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

Dec 16, 2009
    bump for price drop and extra battery included!

3. Rawfa

Rawfa Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Dec 17, 2009
    I´ve PMed you...actually it was via get dpi forum though...also as Rawfa..

4. goshxii

goshxii Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 9, 2011
    Bronx, NY
    Not to thread crap but regarding Buydig - having business with them for years, always was sent merchandise next day, mostly overnight shipping.
    GLWS