[EXPIRED] FS - Pentax K mount lenses - SMC-M 28mm F2.8 and SMC-A 50mm F1.7 (as-is, see desc)

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by pxpaulx, Jul 20, 2010.

1. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Items for Sale
    Pentax SMC-M 28mm F2.8 and Pentax SMC-A 50mm F1.7 (non functioning A setting, otherwise excellent condition)

Asking Price (shipping included)
    28mm - $65; 50mm - $45 (both for $100.00)

Item Location
    Twin Cities, MN

Item Description
    I thought someone with a K to m4/3 might be interested in these! Buy both lenses for $100.00 shipped to the ConUS!

Pentax SMC-M 28mm F2.8 - $65.00

This lens is is in excellent shape. The optics are clean, no marks on the front or rear elements, and no sign of haze or fungus internally. Cosmetically it is also excellent, with no major brassing to be seen. The aperture is properly functioning and smooth, with no sign of oil on the blades. Generic front and rear caps are included.

Pentax SMC-A 50mm F1.7 - $45.00

To start with, the A pin (which allows electronic aperture communication with the camera) in this lens has at some point been removed. In essence this is an M lens, however you are getting the more solid build of an A series lens (nicer, large focus ring, newer finish). NOTE - this non-functioning A setting does not apply to use with M4/3 cameras, as the aperture needs to be selected manually anyway via the aperture ring.

This lens was purchased from a local camera shop, and there are some etchings in the body of the lens as well (on the sides of the body of the lens, between the aperture and focus rings - I only just noticed them myself, so they aren't really visible without close inspection). Finally, only a rear cap is included, no front cap.

Onto the good part! Optically the lens is in excellent condition - no sign of haze or fungus internally, and both external elements are free of marks. Aside from the notes above, it is also cosmetically excellent, showing minimal brassing or signs of handling. The aperture ring stops down properly and there is no sign of oil on the aperture blades.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
    No

Are you selling or trading this item?
    Selling

Item Condition
    Used
    28mm - excellent
    50mm - Good to excellent (see description)

Shipping Destinations
    United States

Shipping Charge
    Included

Shipping Services
    USPS First Class mail

Accepted Payment Types
    PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
    Both lenses are accurately described (both form and function), therefore returns will not be accepted unless my description has been found innaccurate. Lenses are shipped insured for the full values via USPS priority mail within one day of payment. Check my feedback here and on ebay under username palareau. Please send a private message if you are interested, thanks for looking!

[/COLOR][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]