[FS] Panny GH2, GF2, 7-14, 14 + 20 bundle, FL36R

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by turbodieselvw, Jan 14, 2012.

1. turbodieselvw

turbodieselvw Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Jun 29, 2010
    I have closed my other FS thread as I was not able to change the title to reflect the addition of items. To save bandwidth, please send comments, questions, etc. as a PM rather than clogging up this FS thread.

1) SOLD! through another websiteBlack GH2 body only in excellent condition with two extra original Panasonic batteries (each cost CAN$80 + HST) for a total of three batteries. Firmware has yet to be upgraded to 1.1 so you can decide if you want to stick with the original or upgrade. Comes with everything in the box (sans lens) plus the two extra batteries. CAN$700.

2) Withdrawn I'm keeping it!Black GF2 body only + Panny LVF1. Both in excellent condition. Has had an LCD protector on the LCD screen from day 1. Comes with everything in the box (sans lens). The EVF also comes with the box and the pouch. CAN$320.

3) SOLD! Panasonic 7-14mm lens in excellent condition. Comes with original box. It will come with a pouch but unless I can find the original Panasonic pouch, it'll come with a generic one. This is a fantastic lens but I have not used it much and have decided to part with it. CAN$750.

4) Olympus FL36R flash. Comes with the original box. CAN$170.

Local pick-up will be entertained. Payment with Paypal to include the 3% fees. Prices are not inclusive of shipping so shipping cost to your location will be added to the total. Will ship overseas but it should be noted that Canada Post charges quite a bit for shipping (both locally and overseas). For whatever it's worth, with regards to exchange rates, the CAN$ is lower than the US$ and AUS$.
  2. jsphoto

jsphoto New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Aug 13, 2012
    Ottawa, Canada
    Do you still have the flash? I'm in Ottawa