1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED FS: Panasonic GH2 and 14-140mm lens

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by youry, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. youry

youry Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0

Nov 9, 2010
    Winston Salem, NC
    Both sold on FM

Panasonic GH2
    Mint, complete with everything from the factory. Mint as in mint.
    With the hacked software I upped the Mbps from 24 to 35. One can increase the Mbps up to 100 but the files are huge and honestly I cannot see the difference between 35 and 100. Strap and cables are unopened.
    Shutter count 621. I will post pictures later.
    My price includes shipping and PayPal. You'll get: GH2 camera, all cables, strap, instructions, body cap, software and original box.
    Price $685

Looking to downgrade for a while. The only trade I consider is a mint GF1 any color as long as it is not pink.

Quick snap with an iPad, The only "camera" I have besides the GH2
    View attachment 191673

Panasonic 14-140mm f/4-5.8 OIS
    Mint condition. Comes complete with both caps, unwrapped hood and soft pouch. I used a different pouch to store this lens. Part of the above camera kit.
    Shipping and PayPal included. Pictures later today, but mint is mint.
    USPS priority fully insured.
    Price $480

2. orbitdigital

orbitdigital New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Feb 4, 2012
    Calgary
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.