1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Panasonic GH2 ($550) (black) Very Good Condition

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by uphillslide, Sep 12, 2012.

1. uphillslide

uphillslide New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jul 19, 2011
    For Sale: My black Panasonic GH2. I've had it for about 14 months. It has served me well. Maybe 5000 clicks on it. It's in very good condition. Never dropped. Adult owned. Non-smoking house. I have the original box and packaging, and all the manuals, charger, and battery. I have the latest hacked firmware on it. If you'd like I will restore to factory.

Looking for $550 shipped in the US. Pictures if necessary. Lots of feedback on FM under my user name Justin Stone. POTN too under uphillslide. I did purchase at least one lens off of here too, although I don't appear to have been left feedback.

Thanks for your interest,

Justin

2. uphillslide

uphillslide New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jul 19, 2011
    Price lowered to $560. Thanks!

3. uphillslide

uphillslide New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jul 19, 2011
    $550 now shipped with paypal fees included.