1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] FS: Panasonic GF-1 with 20mm f/1.7 lens

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Phototeacher, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Phototeacher

Phototeacher New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Feb 20, 2011
    I am selling my Panasonic GF-1, in its original box, along with the Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 lens. Everything functions perfectly. There are some small scratches on the bottom edge of the camera body. They are a bit deeper than surface scratches, and are from use and storage in equipment bags. The camera has NOT been dropped! The camera has a Hoodman Hoodskin protector on the LCD, and I can see no marks on it. Also in the box are the standard accessories; manuals, strap, software, two Panasonic batteries, and one non-OEM battery. I am also including TWO OEM Panasonic battery chargers; I wanted a spare for traveling, so you get both! Hot shoe/accessory port cover is included. The lens is mounted on the camera and has its front cap. I do not have a rear cap or a body cap for these pieces. I have photos available. $385. plus shipping from NY. I will pick up the PayPal fee.

Attached Files:

2. SteveNunez

SteveNunez Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Oct 11, 2010
    South Florida
    Steve Nunez
    I'm in Bronx, are you near NYC?

3. Phototeacher

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Feb 20, 2011
    I am on Long Island; Merrick.

4. Xianricca

Xianricca Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Jul 15, 2012
    Bump for a killer price. Wish I paid this for my kit.

5. Phototeacher

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Feb 20, 2011
    Thanks for the bump. Panny zoom lenses to follow once this kit sells!

6. Phototeacher

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Feb 20, 2011
    Camera and lens have been sold!

Camera and lens have been sold. Thanks, Van.

14-45, 14-140, and 45-200 Panny lenses will be put up soon, with photos.

7. wildwildwes

wildwildwes Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jun 9, 2012
    Brooklyn, NY
    For anyone interested, I have a near mint, silver GX-1 body with VERY little use. Complete with box and all original contents. Paid $539 in May. Asking $300.

Cheers!

Wes