1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] [FS] Panasonic GF-1 | Location: San Diego | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by flipGTO, Jun 24, 2014.

1. flipGTO

flipGTO Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Feb 8, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    [FS] Panasonic GF-1

Prices
    $155

Ships to
    CONUS

Description
    I am selling my Panasonic GF1. I am the first owner of this camera and I haven't used it in a while. It comes with an SGP leatherette skin, GGS glass screen protector, original box and accessories. It's a great m4/3 camera, but I have an OM-D and have no use for this. I'm asking $155 for the body.

I also have a Leica Vario Elmarit 12-50mm F2.8-3.5 4/3 mount lens for sale. This comes with the original leather pouch with the Leica mark and a Leica lens cap. This is the same lens that came with the Leica Digilux 3 (same camera/lens as the Panasonic L1, but with a the "red dot" premium). This has the manual aperture ring and Mega OIS. I am asking $550 for the lens. This lens is a 4/3 mount.

P1020604.JPG P1020605.JPG

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS

Shipping charge
    -

Handling time
    1-2 days

References
    Ebay: flip3000gt

Additional comments
    -

Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: