1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] FS: Panasonic G5 kit, 100-300, Fong Lightsphere, Kirk PZ 128 | Location: USA | Ships: Worldwide

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Rick_B, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Rick_B

Rick_B Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Mar 3, 2012
    West Haven, CT USA
    Rick Baumhauer
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Panasonic G5 kit, Panasonic 100-300, Fong Lightsphere, Kirk PZ 128
    </br>Prices</br> Panasonic G5 kit: $300 *SOLD*
    Panasonic 100-300: $395 *SOLD*
    Fong Lightsphere Collapsible Basic Kit: $70
    Kirk PZ 128 plate: $30
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> Worldwide
    </br>Description</br> Selling off a few items in preparation for the arrival of the E-M1:

Panasonic G5 Kit - I'm the second owner (purchased on FM), everything looks like new. Only used the camera briefly, as it was purchased to mount the 7-14 (which doesn't play nicely with the E-M5's sensor filter) exclusively. I eventually did the Wratten 2A mod to the 7-14, so I no longer need the Panasonic body. Everything included as new - box, body with cap, lens with caps and hood, both software disks, USB cable, charger, battery, unopened documentation, unused strap.

**I'm also including a spare Wasabi Power battery and an 8GB Transcend U1 SDHC card**

Panasonic 100-300 - Very, very clean, everything included as new (lens, both caps, hood, lens pouch, documentation, box).

Fong Lightsphere Collapsible Basic Kit - I used this a fair amount when I shot Canon DSLRs, but I find it too large for a m43 bag/kit. Includes the Lightsphere Collapsible, White Dome, AmberDome, ChromeDome, and four color gels. Can't find the card stock instruction sheet, but will gladly mail it to the purchaser if/when it turns up. Kit retails for $119.95 new.

Kirk PZ 128 Camera Plate for Canon 5D Mark II - I haven't owned a 5D2 in over a year, so why do I still have this? Sells for $55 + shipping from Kirk's website.

Pricing on all items includes ground shipping in the CONUS (your choice of service); please inquire for shipping to other locations. Add 3% to the G5 or 100-300 if paying via regular PayPal (fees included on the Lightsphere and PZ 128).

Please PM with any questions.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> -
    </br>Shipping charge</br> -
    </br>Handling time</br> -
    </br>References</br> FredMiranda: rnb2
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. Rick_B

Rick_B Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Mar 3, 2012
    West Haven, CT USA
    Rick Baumhauer
    Evening bump.