1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

[FS] FS: Panasonic G5 kit, 100-300, Fong Lightsphere, Kirk PZ 128 | Location: USA | Ships: Worldwide

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Rick_B, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Rick_B

Rick_B Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Mar 3, 2012
    West Haven, CT USA
    Rick Baumhauer
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Panasonic G5 kit, Panasonic 100-300, Fong Lightsphere, Kirk PZ 128
    </br>Prices</br> Panasonic G5 kit: $300 *SOLD*
    Panasonic 100-300: $395 *SOLD*
    Fong Lightsphere Collapsible Basic Kit: $70
    Kirk PZ 128 plate: $30
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> Worldwide
    </br>Description</br> Selling off a few items in preparation for the arrival of the E-M1:

Panasonic G5 Kit - I'm the second owner (purchased on FM), everything looks like new. Only used the camera briefly, as it was purchased to mount the 7-14 (which doesn't play nicely with the E-M5's sensor filter) exclusively. I eventually did the Wratten 2A mod to the 7-14, so I no longer need the Panasonic body. Everything included as new - box, body with cap, lens with caps and hood, both software disks, USB cable, charger, battery, unopened documentation, unused strap.

**I'm also including a spare Wasabi Power battery and an 8GB Transcend U1 SDHC card**

Panasonic 100-300 - Very, very clean, everything included as new (lens, both caps, hood, lens pouch, documentation, box).

Fong Lightsphere Collapsible Basic Kit - I used this a fair amount when I shot Canon DSLRs, but I find it too large for a m43 bag/kit. Includes the Lightsphere Collapsible, White Dome, AmberDome, ChromeDome, and four color gels. Can't find the card stock instruction sheet, but will gladly mail it to the purchaser if/when it turns up. Kit retails for $119.95 new.

Kirk PZ 128 Camera Plate for Canon 5D Mark II - I haven't owned a 5D2 in over a year, so why do I still have this? Sells for $55 + shipping from Kirk's website.

Pricing on all items includes ground shipping in the CONUS (your choice of service); please inquire for shipping to other locations. Add 3% to the G5 or 100-300 if paying via regular PayPal (fees included on the Lightsphere and PZ 128).

Please PM with any questions.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> -
    </br>Shipping charge</br> -
    </br>Handling time</br> -
    </br>References</br> FredMiranda: rnb2
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. Rick_B

Rick_B Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Mar 3, 2012
    West Haven, CT USA
    Rick Baumhauer
    Evening bump.