• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] FS: Panasonic 45-200mm, Olympus 14-42mm, bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcnyc

Mu-43 Regular
I have the following for sale:

ALL SOLD

All prices include shipping in CONUS and paypal fees. I also welcome local deals in NYC area. I can ship internationally, but buyer pays shipping and insurance and other fees that may apply.

PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

SOLD:
--------------------------------

Panasonic 45-200mm - $200.
Like new in box, with all contents.

Olympus 14-42mm kit lens (metal mount) - $110.
Like new, with free B+W 40.5-52mm step-up ring, and a B+W 52mm macro filter.

Panasonic DMW-BAG1 bag - $20.
Excellent condition. Very nice padded bag with 2 removable dividers.
--------------------------------

back alley

Mu-43 Regular
any idea what shipping to canada might be for the bag alone?
postal code is T5X 2T4

back alley

Mu-43 Regular
i need to pass on the bag...i just sold a couple of bags and made some room on my shelf and should not even be looking at this bag...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom