1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] FS: Panasonic 45-200mm, as new, Australia

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by joele, Mar 15, 2011.

1. joele

joele Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Dec 12, 2010
    Melbourne, Australia
    I am selling my 45-200mm that is only a few months old.. I have only used it once or twice and it is mint, just not a focal length/zoom I would make use of often and need the money for other things..

Absolute MINT condition, no marks at all on lens or even the hood..

Includes
    - Panasonic 45-200mm OIS
    - Original front and rear caps
    - Original Hood

I am located in Melbourne so happy to meet up if you are local, otherwise I will ship registered post at you cost (I will cover insurance cost).

Happy to accept cash in person, bank deposit or payment via Paypal.. If you pay via paypal I will send you a payment request so you get buyer protection (I will NOT ask you to pat via GIFT) and am happy for you to pay credit card (as per paypal rules I will not ask for extra money if you pay that way)..

Price: AUD$240 pp

FWIW my ebay profile with 329 feedback, 100% positive (62 as a seller, mostly lenses) eBay My World - jeisner23

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]