1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] FS: Panasonic 14-45mm

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Linh, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Linh

Linh Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Apr 14, 2009
    Maryland, US
    I have one that is from a kit (not my own, bought it from someone). I have barely used this, realized I really just want a 12mm pancake prime that no one wants to make, heh.

[​IMG]

I've taken it out once, and used it to test my beauty dish once. Samples of shots here with the 'panny' filenames: Index of /fs/samples

Lens, front/rear caps, hood, and Panasonic bag are all included. There is anti-grip tape on the lens cap center pinch.

Asking for $340 shipped USPS priority, DC, paypalled. +$7 for insurance. Will only ship to verified addresses. US Only, sorry =(

Yeah, I have some other canon stuff for sale if anyone is interested ;)

Thanks
    Linh

2. Brian Mosley

Brian Mosley Administrator Emeritus

0   0   0

Dec 15, 2009
    Apparently, Olympus will be bringing an mZD 12mm prime lens next (along with the mZD 50mm f2).

Cheers

Brian

• Like Like x 2
  3. Linh

Linh Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Apr 14, 2009
    Maryland, US
    I hope it's sharp wide open. The 50/2 would be nice as well, but given I have a GF1, I would like to have IS at that length. Without it, I'm happy with just using my Tak 50, heh.