[EXPIRED] FS or Trade: Legacy Lenses

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by dixeyk, Dec 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    I have a few more lenses to clear out. These are lenses that I have duplicates of or do not use. All of these lenses are clean, clear, have little or not dust and oil free aperture blades. I'll add photos this evening. All prices include shipping to CONUS and PayPal fees. I am also open to trades if anyone wants to suggest one.

Konica 28/3.5
    Comes with original hard leather case, front and rear caps. It takes sharp, images and close focuses to around a foot. I got it in a trade (and I already have another one) and I just purchased Konica 24/2.8 so this lens is not going to get any attention.
    $40 shipped CONUS

Pentax Super Takumar (m42) 55/1.8
    It's very sharp (sharper than my Super Takumar 50/1.4) and has excellent bokeh. The build quality is superb. It has a small SN etched on the barrel. Comes with rubber hood, rear cap and circular polarizer.
    $30 shipped CONUS

Olympus 35-70/3.5 - 4.5 zoom with close focus
    If you believe that there is no such thing as a good zoom in legacy then this lens can change your mind.
    $55 shipped CONUS

2. lkgroup

lkgroup Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Nov 10, 2010
    I just got some of the lenses that Dixeyk had FS. They were near mint condition and a very fair price.

I highly recommend him, you can be sure his descriptions are accurate.

Leo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.