1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] FS or FT: Wollensack 75/4 C-Mount, USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by jlabate, Mar 2, 2011.

1. jlabate

jlabate Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Nov 22, 2010
    I have a beautiful Wollensack 75mm/f4 C-mount Raptar 3 inch (75mm)/f 4 lens for sale or trade. I have been using some C-mount lenses because I am looking for lenses that vignette. This one doesn't so I'm looking to trade for a C-mount lens that does vignette, the more the better.

The Wollensack is nicely built, in excellent condition. And you can see how small it is compared to the Lumix 20mm/f1.7. All controls work smoothly and glass is clean with a few tiny specs of internal dust. Includes original Wollensack rubber front lens cover.

For sale for $155 which includes PayPal and USA shipping or will trade for another C-mount lens that vignettes.

Sample pics show lens handheld at f8 (hummingbird feeder #741) and f4 (picture of face #743) and f8 (picture of face #742).

Attached Files:

2. jlabate

jlabate Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Nov 22, 2010
    Anyone have or know of a lens that shows heavy vignetting?