1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] FS or FT: Nintendo Wii U deluxe 32gb for PanasonicLeica 25mm | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by memzinla, Dec 2, 2012.

1. memzinla

memzinla Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Oct 31, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> FS or FT: Nintendo Wii U deluxe 32gb for PanasonicLeica 25mm
    </br>Prices</br> 460
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> I have a brand new in box Nintendo Wii U. It is the deluxe version that has 32gb and comes with Nintendo Land. I bought one for myself, and the other to sell to my cousin. He changed his mind, and doesn't want a Wii U right now.

It was 380.58 dollars in total with California tax. I want to sell it for the same price I got it for, so I'll sell it for 380 dollars net to me for the Wii U without the games.

Shipping is 18 dollars because I'll be shipping it via USPS with signature confirmation and insurance.

I'm also selling Super Mario Bros Wii U for 50 dollars, and Just Dance 4 for the Wii U for 42 dollars. I played them both once on my Wii U. Super Mario Bros U was around 65 with tax, and Just Dance 4 was around 55 with tax.

If you buy the Wii U with both games I'll sell the bundle for 460 dollars. I can also trade everything for a used Panasonic Leica 25mm F1.4 + 30 dollars on your side.

Thank you for looking. I'm abandonedgarbage on eBay if you want to check out my feedback. I have 100% positive feedback.

Here is an image of the Wii U with the games.
    [​IMG]
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> USPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> 18
    </br>Handling time</br> One day
    </br>References</br> FredMiranda: memzinla eBay: abandonedgarbage
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.