1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED FS: One of three cameras, E-PL2 or E-PM2, with lens. | Location: Ariz, USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by psknapp, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psknapp

psknapp Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Feb 7, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    FS: One of three cameras, E-PL2 or E-PM2, with lens.

Prices
    E-PL2: $150 (with lens)
    Black E-PM2: $225 (with lens)
    White E-PM2: $205 (with lens)
    +$10 for prices for shipping and PayPal. Local sale is fine if you are in Phoenix.

Ships to
    CONUS

Description
    Well, now I have three cameras and I can only keep two. Not sure which one I would prefer to sell, so I'll just sell the first one that's sold. Prices are at cost plus shipping, so just looking to sell one.

I have two 14-42mm (both newer version that came with the E-PM2s). One silver and one black. I'd prefer to sell one (your choice) with the camera. However, if a camera body sells, then I will look to sell one separately.

The oldest camera is the E-PL2. It's a silver model, but I've added a black Aki Asahi leatherette skin and it is the best looking of the three. I got it over a year ago, so it has some signs of use, but it still looks good. There is a screen protector on it, but I did get this from Cameta refurbished and there were some slight scratches (that do not affect viewing) when I got it. I had some trouble getting the hot shoe to work wtih my flash, so that not be working. I've priced it lower with that in mind, but this has the built-in flash (tiltable, which is really cool), so it's still a perfectly functional camera. I am also including a pop-up flash diffuser that fits in the hot shoe off-center so it matches the E-PL2 flash. There are three diffusers (white, orange, blue). I'd probably give it a 8 for appearance, maybe 7.5.

I also have two E-PM2s. One black and one white. Both have black Aki Asahi skins on the front (I have the back panel, but they cover the working, so I've not applied it yet. They come off pretty easy (and cleanly) so if you don't like it, you can remove it. The black one was technically refurbished from Olympus, but I checked the shutter count and it was around 130, so it's essentially new. The white was new from Newegg and has barely been used. They both work great.

Whichever one you choose, I'll include all the accessories I received with the most recent E-PM2 (except the flash if you want the E-PL2) and an extra, off-brand battery.

As noted above, the $10 includes shipping and whatever Paypal fees apply. If you are in Phoenix, I'm open to a local sale.

Note: I am not selling the Sigma lenses.

20140507_070150_resized.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS

Shipping charge
    $10

Handling time
    48 hours or less

References
    ebay: psknapp; FredMiranda: psknapp

Additional comments
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

- - - Updated - - -

Lowered Prices.

Attached Files:

2. Hotahseh

Hotahseh Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

May 12, 2014
    Miami
    JC
    black pm2 still up fs?

3. MiguelATF