[FS] FS: Olympus OM-D/Panny 20/E-P2/VF-2/Novoflex Minolta to MFT | Location: Canada | Ships: US/Canada

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by uberjuan, Sep 30, 2012.

1. uberjuan

uberjuan New to Mu-43

0   0   0

May 7, 2011
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    What are you selling?
    FS: Olympus OM-D/Panny 20/E-P2/VF-2/Novoflex Minolta to MFT ​
    Where are you located?
    Canada ​
    Where will you ship?
    US/Canada ​
    What payment forms are accepted?
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    What is the shipping method?
    Canada Post with Tracking ​
    What is the shipping charge?
    2 Days ​
    What is your handling time (Time taken to package and drop off for shipping)?
    - ​
    List any external references:
    eBay: Yanatron ​
    Describe in detail the items you want to sell. All items must include prices.
    Olympus OM-D Black Body, 9/10 Condition, just one small nick that is hardly noticeable on left corner of Evf hump. The rest of the body is spotless. Approx 4000 shutter actuations. Complete with box (UPC removed for rebate), battery, strap, flash, blank warranty card, and all manuals. Packaged with Panasonic 20mm f1.7 ASPH, in perfect condition. Bought in March, hardly used. Comes with Sigma 46mm UV filter, box, manuals, and lens bag.

-Asking $1400 for both.

Olympus E-P2 body with Aki-Asahi leather cover, Gariz stick-on soft release, and 4 batteries (1 original, 3 aftermarket) and charger. Good condition, some scuffs on edge near lcd screen. Approx 19k actuations.

- SOLD

Olympus VF-2 EVF in great condition, comes with soft case.

- SOLD

NOVOFLEX Minolta MD to Micro 4/3 adapter. German made precision, very high quality adapter! Leaps and bounds better than the other adapters i have seen. Brand new in box with manual.

- Asking $130

All items are OBO. Buyer to pay actual shipping, i'll cover the paypal fees.

Please email me for more pictures or inquiries. Reference is user name "yanatron" on eVilbay. 100% feedback and many items sold. Thanks for looking! ​
    Additional details of sale:
    - ​
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
    - ​

Attached Files:

2. uberjuan

uberjuan New to Mu-43

0   0   0

May 7, 2011
    E-p2 and Vf-2 Sold!

Price drop on adapter.