• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED FS: Olympus OM-D E-M5 Body Only | Location: CA, USA | Ships: US

Buy/Sell feedback for brokken (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

brokken

Mu-43 Regular
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> FS: Olympus OM-D E-M5 Body Only (Silver)
</br>Prices</br> $500 obo
</br>Location</br> CA, USA
</br>Ships to</br> US
</br>Description</br> Hi folks,

<pic>http://www.critter.net/~brokken/EM54sale.jpg</pic>

I'm looking to re-home one of my E-M5's while I wait for my new E-M1. I'm looking to sell it for $500, but will also entertain offers. The unit has a low shutter count (1395) and is in excellent condition. It has been to Olympus for service (PASM dial coming a lose) and they also pre-emptively serviced it to prevent the cracked OLED bezel. This is the E-M5 body only. Comes with battery, flash module and charger. I am also throwing in an extra OEM battery and JB Camera Designs grip.
Throw in another $200 and I'll also include the Olympus 45mm f/1.8 lens as part of the package. Sorry - will not sell the lens alone. As part of the deal, I will throw in the B&W filter and lens cover for the Olympus 45mm f/1.8.

Interested parties can reply to this thread or contact me via e-mail: gwichi@yahoo.com
</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
  • Personal check
Shipping method</br> USPS
</br>Shipping charge</br> $15.00
</br>Handling time</br> 3 days
</br>References</br> eBay: brokwoof
</br>Additional comments</br>
  • Not open to trade offers
  • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

brokken

Mu-43 Regular
And...

Forgot to mention that this is in fact the SILVER E-M5.

The shutter count is 1395 and I'll be posting pics of the equipment shortly.

tdekany

Mu-43 All-Pro
That is an amazing price!! If someone doesn't want the 45 WITH the OMD, I'll take it for that price. :biggrin:

brokken

Mu-43 Regular
That is an amazing price!! If someone doesn't want the 45 WITH the OMD, I'll take it for that price. :biggrin:

Since I have two E-M5s, I'll still get my Olympus fix until the E-M1 arrives. Since I'm also looking to purchase the Panasonic 42.5mm f/1.2 when it comes out, methinks I won't be using the Oly one too much. :)

tdekany

Mu-43 All-Pro
Since I have two E-M5s, I'll still get my Olympus fix until the E-M1 arrives. Since I'm also looking to purchase the Panasonic 42.5mm f/1.2 when it comes out, methinks I won't be using the Oly one too much. :)

So what is that mean as far as me getting that lens from you?:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom