[EXPIRED] FS: Olympus OM 50mm f/3.5 Macro

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by deirdre, Oct 21, 2010.

1. deirdre

deirdre Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    Now that I've got my Panaleica 45mm Macro, I expect I won't be getting good use out of this great lens.

Pictures of the lens are from the person I bought it from. I've really only used it on one outing, pictures here, and pictures up to and including the one ending in 161 are taken with this lens. They are downloadable at full resolution so you can pixel peep, but you should be aware these were handheld and I don't have the steadiest hands.

Also included is a Fotasy (Rainbow Imaging) OM -> Micro 4/3 adapter. As you can see in some of the distance shots, it doesn't focus at infinity when set there. I haven't taken it back out to the same area to see if the adapter focuses past infinity, though. Just beware there's a potential issue there.

I'd like $89 in the US or Canada, shipping included, and I'll ship anywhere at a surcharge in the difference in shipping.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. deirdre

deirdre Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    Update: I've taken this one back out and it does focus to infinity, just the adaptor also permits focusing past infinity.

Here's a crop from an image focused to infinity (the sign):
    [​IMG]

More photos in this gallery.

3. ~tc~

~tc~ Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Oct 22, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Is it a true 1:1 macro?

4. stingOM

stingOM Mu-43 Regular