1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] FS: Olympus OM 50mm f/1.8 $35 shipped CONUS obo

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by labcoatguy, Mar 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. labcoatguy

labcoatguy Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jan 23, 2011
    Cambridge, MA, US
    [​IMG]

I have for sale an Olympus F.Zuiko OM lens with a focal length of 50mm and a maximum aperture of 1.8 It's in great condition with only the faintest of rubbed-off paint, while the rubber focusing ring grip is in excellent condition. Aperture is snappy and focusing is smooth; no oil on blades and only the usual bits of dust inside. Priced for a quick sale at $45 shipped in the continental US, payable by Paypal (fees included). Comes with original Olympus rear cap and your choice of metal slip-on front cap (pictured) or generic clip-on plastic cap. I realize I'm somewhat new here, but have been on eBay for over ten years under the name azinbidder. Thanks for looking!

2. labcoatguy

labcoatguy Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jan 23, 2011
    Cambridge, MA, US
    Withdrawn. Thanks for your interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.