1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED FS: Olympus M4/3 M.Zuiko ED 9-18mm f4.0-5.6 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by markus, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markus

markus Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Dec 28, 2011
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> FS: Olympus M4/3 M.Zuiko ED 9-18mm f4.0-5.6
    </br>Prices</br> Olympus M4/3 M.Zuiko ED 9-18mm f4.0-5.6 $450
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> FS: Olympus M4/3 M.Zuiko ED 9-18mm f4.0-5.6.
    - Includes lens, front/rear caps, hood, box.
    - Located in US, ships to domestic US.
    - Lens in great shape, only issue is I had one of those 'cap keepers' and it - came off so there is a circle on the outside of the front lens cap where the adhesive used to be.
    - Reason for sale: I blew too much $$ on my racecar this summer. I love the angle of this lens when I need it but honestly for me I use an old Olympus 4/3 12-60 on my camera most of the time. I also love the size/weight - very compact for what it is and fits great on the smaller m4/3 bodies. I know I'll miss it at some point.

Asking $450 which includes shipping in domestic US via FedEx ground or USPS priority mail.

** NOTE: I am traveling for work Monday 10/8-Tue 10/9. I will have access to emails but won't be able to physically ship the lens until Wednesday 10/10.

Pictures:
    Pictures of things for sale! - markus' Photos

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> FedEx ground or USPS priority mail
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Shipping included
    </br>Handling time</br> Shipped next day except for business travel
    </br>References</br> Markusf on Fredmiranda
    </br>Additional comments</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.