1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED FS Olympus EPM2 with accessories, Panasonic 14 2.5, case | Location: US | Ships: US

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by buffy1270, Aug 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buffy1270

buffy1270 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Apr 30, 2010
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> FS Olympus EPM2 with accessories, Panasonic 14 2.5, case
    </br>Prices</br> Olympus EPM2 red body with OP/TECH wrist strap and all accessories - $300 without kit lens, $325 with 14-42 kit lens.

Panasonic 14 2.5 - $165

OP/TECH case for EPM2 $15
    </br>Location</br> US
    </br>Ships to</br> US
    </br>Description</br> I have a red EPM2 body with box and all accessories including Olympus neck strap. I added an OP/TECH wrist strap to it that I will include also. This has a screen protector on rear screen but when I applied it I left a bubble. This screen protector is removable so you can apply another if it bothers you. Screen is in perfect shape. $300 without kit lens, $325 with kit lens.

I also have a Panasonic 14 mm 2.5 pancake lens with uv filter, front and rear cap. It is great in combination with the EPM2 for a walkaround camera. $165

I also have an OP/TECH neoprene case that fits the EPM2 with kit lens or 14 2.5 or similar size lens. $15

I will sell all of the above as a package (without kit lens) for $450 with 3% added for regular paypal with shipping included in price. Entire above package including kit lens for $475. I may consider trade for an Olympus EM5 OMD.

Pictures will be added later today.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> UPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Included in Price
    </br>Handling time</br> 2
    </br>References</br> FredMiranda kwellens and ebay valdivieso
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. buffy1270

buffy1270 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Apr 30, 2010
    If someone purchases this as a kit by 8:00 am eastern tomorrow I will sell all for $400 shipped plus 3 percent for regular PayPal.

Also I don't know why the front of the lens looks funny in the photo but it is in excellent condition. Pic was taken with iPad so poor quality pic.

3. wushumr2

wushumr2 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 96.6%
    29   1   0

May 20, 2013
    PM your PayPal to me. Definitely interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.