• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] FS: Olympus EP2, Olympus VF2, Olympus M.Zuiko 9-18mm lens

elshaneo

Mu-43 Regular
For sale my excellent conditions Olympus EP2 Micro 4/3 digital camera, Olympus VF2 electronic viewfinder and Olympus M.Zuiko 9-18mm ultra wide angle lens + genuine lens hood. Reason for selling is that I'm not using them at all since I got the Fuji X100 four months ago.

The Olympus EP2 has a leather like skin on its body which can be easily removed by the buyer. Camera will come with all its original accessories + two extra third party batteries.

As you can see from the attached photos, the camera, electronic viewfinder and the lens are indeed in excellent conditions and they are working as they should, no problems at all since they were bought brand new.

Olympus EP2 Camera = SOLD

Electronic Viewfinder = 225 Australian Dollars

Ultra wide angle lens + lens hood = 525 Australian Dollars

As for postage cost, it will depend where you're located.

If you buy all of them at once, I'll make a better price.

Best offers are most welcomed.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions, thanks !

Attachments

yottavirus

Mu-43 Regular
Can't believe that I didn't see this. Whereabouts is pickup, and how much did the e-p2 sell for?

elshaneo

Mu-43 Regular
The EP2 was sold at 400 dollars with also three extra batteries + 2Gb Sandisk Extreme SD card.

The electronic viewfinder and the ultra wide angle lens is still available. Best offers are most welcomed !!!

elshaneo

Mu-43 Regular
Once again, the Olympus VF2 electronic viewfinder and the Olympus M.Zuiko 9-18mm ultra wide angle lens are still available.

Best offers will be seriously considered, thanks !!!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom