1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] FS: Olympus E-PL1 with lens

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by buffy1270, Jan 24, 2011.

1. buffy1270

buffy1270 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

Apr 30, 2010
    This is a like new Olympus E-PL1 micro-4/3 camera with 1 lens. Includes Olympus 14-42 F3.5-5.6L which came in kit with camera. I also have protective filters to fit lens. This Olympus has internal image stabilization and many other features. Please see this link for complete description of camera: E-PL1.

I have used this camera twice very briefly. It is like new with original boxes, warranties, software for camera and lens. PLEASE NOTE I DO HAVE THE WARRANTY CARD FOR THE CAMERA BUT I NO LONGER HAVE PURCHASE RECEIPT. $300 firm with free shipping and insurance. Camera and lens work perfectly. I am selling because I did not use it as much as I thought I would.

PANASONIC LUMIX 20 MM 1.7 IS SOLD. EVERYTHING ELSE STILL AVAILABLE.

PANASONIC lUMIX 45-200 LENS IS SOLD. CAMERA AND KIT LENS STILL AVAILABLE.

2. ketspace

ketspace Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Oct 27, 2010
    CA, USA
    pm sent