1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[FS] FS: Olympus E-PL1, prime lenses, VF-2 & flash | Location: UK | Ships: UK,EU, Oz

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by sjwatty, Jan 6, 2014.

1. sjwatty

sjwatty New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jan 17, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    FS: Olympus E-PL1, prime lenses, VF-2 & flash

Prices
    Mint condition Olympus E-PL1 micro four thirds camera, black body with 14-42 kit lens, boxed with all leads, booklets, software etc. a great introduction to M4/3, owned by me from new. 110GBP posted and I'll include a third party M4/3 to 4/3 converter, so you can use the full range of current Olympus lenses.

Olympus VF-2 electronic viewfinder in mint/boxed condition with accessories. Bought by me new, current Amazon price 190GBP - 125GBP posted.

Olympus 45mm f1.8 lens in silver, again boxed and mint, with third party lens hood. Bought by me new, current Amazon price 218GBP - 145GBP posted.

Lumix 20mm f1.7 mk1 with third party lens hood. Bought 2nd hand, good condition but no box, a truly magnificent lens - 170GBP posted.

And lastly a Nissin Di466 flash for Olympus 4/3, works perfectly with M4/3, bought from here - 35GBP posted.

Discounts for multiples.
    Cheers.

Ships to
    UK,EU, Oz

Description
    Mint condition Olympus E-PL1 micro four thirds camera, black body with 14-42 kit lens, boxed with all leads, booklets, software etc. a great introduction to M4/3, owned by me from new. 110GBP posted and I'll include a third party M4/3 to 4/3 converter, so you can use the full range of current Olympus lenses.

Olympus VF-2 electronic viewfinder in mint/boxed condition with accessories. Bought by me new, current Amazon price 190GBP - 125GBP posted.

Olympus 45mm f1.8 lens in silver, again boxed and mint, with third party lens hood. Bought by me new, current Amazon price 218GBP - 145GBP posted.

Lumix 20mm f1.7 mk1 with third party lens hood. Bought 2nd hand, good condition but no box, a truly magnificent lens - 170GBP posted.

And lastly a Nissin Di466 flash for Olympus 4/3, works perfectly with M4/3, bought from here - 35GBP posted.

Discounts for multiples.
    Cheers.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal check
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method
    Royal Mail

Shipping charge
    Free to the UK, abroad at cost

Handling time
    A day or two

References
    eBay username: steveintense

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.