[EXPIRED] FS: Olympus E-P2 with 14-42 kit lens (metal mount)

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by daveproctor, Mar 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daveproctor

daveproctor Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

May 27, 2010
    Olympus E-P2 in very nice condition with little sign of use complete with 14-42 kit lens (the metal mount version). Only marks are a rubbing on the back left of the camera (as per the picture), some VERY small marks around the strap ring plus rubbing on the outer edge of the lens (as can also be seen in the photo) - these are very minor but I mention them in order to be totally honest. Other than these there are no other marks at all

Comes with box, cables, manual, software etc - the box is for the kit with the 17mm lens and EVF but these are not included.

I have been really pleased with it but I now have an E-PL2 which I bought primarily because I missed having a built in flash. I intended to keep the E-P2 as it is nicer to use and much better built but it makes more sense to get another E-PL2 rather than have two different bodies so I am listing this for sale.

I have recent feedback here but have 100% feedback over a long period on eBay and talkphotography.co.uk under the same user ID - please feel free to check this out

Asking price £370 including delivery by RMSD (I always try to post items within 24 hours of receiving payment)

Any questions please just ask

Thanks

Dave

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. daveproctor

daveproctor Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0