1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] FS: Olympus E-P2 body & Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 lens

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by crcal, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crcal

crcal Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Jul 21, 2010
    Honolulu, HI
    ***ALL SOLD***

I have a black Olympus E-P2 camera body which is like new in box, with everything it comes with: battery, charger, body cap, manuals, software, cables, strap, etc. I also have a screen protector on the LCD and will throw in a 4GB Toshiba SDHC. This camera has barely seen any use and is extremely clean. $579 shipped.

Also have a Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 pancake lens for sale which is in equally clean condition. No scratches or marks on the body or the glass. Comes with front and rear caps, no box. $339 shipped.

Price for the two is $899 shipped in the USA, Paypal only. Camera and lens will be shipped immediately via USPS, insured for the full amount, with delivery/signature confirmation (your choice).

I'm a new member here, but I have 100% positive feedback on eBay as a buyer and a seller. I also have many positive feedbacks for high dollar items as a buyer, seller, and trader on the Canon forum: photography-on-the.net under the same screen name "crcal." I have a few good buyer feedbacks on fredmiranda.com under the same screen name as well.

2. maliq

maliq New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jul 27, 2010
    would you trade or are you just trying to get it off your hands? I have a Panasonic GF-1 and a 40 1.8 konica and a 50 1.4 konica lens with adapter, I NEED a 20 1.7 and will ing to trade my set up for yours, the GF-1 is minty as hell, no dings, scratches or nicks and I can provide pix asap if interested!

3. vincechu

vincechu Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Hi there, I'm very interested but would like to know if the E-P2 includes the electronic viewfinder? And would you be willing to post outside of the USA?

4. crcal

crcal Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Jul 21, 2010
    Honolulu, HI
    Sorry, not interested in trades at this time.

It does not include the EVF.

I am willing to ship to the UK but it will be a little bit more. I'll call the post office tomorrow to check.

Also, I'm currently away on business until Saturday, so the earliest I will be able to ship is Monday.

5. pwm2460

pwm2460 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I am very interested in your pancake lens.
    I have a 100% buyer rating on ebay and I have a paypal account.
    Thanks..Pam

6. Stephen Geis

Stephen Geis Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

May 13, 2010
    Charlotte, NC
  7. crcal

crcal Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Jul 21, 2010
    Honolulu, HI
    Just got home, will be returning PM's shortly.

8. julienrl

julienrl Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Jul 28, 2010
    Ottawa, Ontario
    I would love to buy the 20mm, I have a 100% rating on ebay on over 130 transactions.

9. crcal

crcal Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Jul 21, 2010
    Honolulu, HI
    Body and lens are sold, pending payment.

Sorry to those inquiring about international shipping, but I have a USA buyer who will take both items.

UPDATE: ALL SOLD. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.