[EXPIRED] FS: Olympus E-P2 body & Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 lens

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by crcal, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crcal

crcal Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Jul 21, 2010
    Honolulu, HI
    ***ALL SOLD***

I have a black Olympus E-P2 camera body which is like new in box, with everything it comes with: battery, charger, body cap, manuals, software, cables, strap, etc. I also have a screen protector on the LCD and will throw in a 4GB Toshiba SDHC. This camera has barely seen any use and is extremely clean. $579 shipped.

Also have a Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 pancake lens for sale which is in equally clean condition. No scratches or marks on the body or the glass. Comes with front and rear caps, no box. $339 shipped.

Price for the two is $899 shipped in the USA, Paypal only. Camera and lens will be shipped immediately via USPS, insured for the full amount, with delivery/signature confirmation (your choice).

I'm a new member here, but I have 100% positive feedback on eBay as a buyer and a seller. I also have many positive feedbacks for high dollar items as a buyer, seller, and trader on the Canon forum: photography-on-the.net under the same screen name "crcal." I have a few good buyer feedbacks on fredmiranda.com under the same screen name as well.

2. maliq

maliq New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jul 27, 2010
    would you trade or are you just trying to get it off your hands? I have a Panasonic GF-1 and a 40 1.8 konica and a 50 1.4 konica lens with adapter, I NEED a 20 1.7 and will ing to trade my set up for yours, the GF-1 is minty as hell, no dings, scratches or nicks and I can provide pix asap if interested!

3. vincechu

vincechu Mu-43 Regular Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Hi there, I'm very interested but would like to know if the E-P2 includes the electronic viewfinder? And would you be willing to post outside of the USA?

4. crcal

crcal Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Jul 21, 2010
    Honolulu, HI
    Sorry, not interested in trades at this time.

It does not include the EVF.

I am willing to ship to the UK but it will be a little bit more. I'll call the post office tomorrow to check.

Also, I'm currently away on business until Saturday, so the earliest I will be able to ship is Monday.

5. pwm2460

pwm2460 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I am very interested in your pancake lens.
    I have a 100% buyer rating on ebay and I have a paypal account.
    Thanks..Pam

6. Stephen Geis

Stephen Geis Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

May 13, 2010
    Charlotte, NC
  7. crcal

crcal Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Jul 21, 2010
    Honolulu, HI
    Just got home, will be returning PM's shortly.

8. julienrl

julienrl Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Jul 28, 2010
    Ottawa, Ontario
    I would love to buy the 20mm, I have a 100% rating on ebay on over 130 transactions.

9. crcal

crcal Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Jul 21, 2010
    Honolulu, HI
    Body and lens are sold, pending payment.

Sorry to those inquiring about international shipping, but I have a USA buyer who will take both items.

UPDATE: ALL SOLD. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.