• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED [FS]OLYMPUS 75mm F1.8, Panasonic LEICA DG 25mm F1.4 | Location: UK | Ships: WORLDWIDE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alseal

New to Mu-43
[FS]OLYMPUS 75mm F1.8, 60mm F2.8, 12mm F2, Panasonic LEICA DG 25mm F1.4 | Location: UK | Ships: WORLDWIDE

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
[FS]OLYMPUS 75mm F1.8, 60mm F2.8, 12mm F2, Panasonic LEICA DG 25mm F1.4

Prices
OLYMPUS 75mm F1.8 £499

LEICA DG SUMMILUX 25mm F1.4 SOLD

Ships to
WORLDWIDE

Description
OLYMPUS 75mm F1.8 is the best lens that i ever experienced, extremely sharp wide open, amazing bokeh. Premium Metal build quality. It's a pleasure to work with.
People often mistaken the picture produced by this lens as if it was from a full-frame camera.
The condition is pristine, no scratch/defects whatsoever.
Come with all original packaging + a better lens cap instead of the flimsy one came with the lens.

£499
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Panasonic H-X025E LEICA DG SUMMILUX 25mm F1.4

SOLD

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
  • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
  • Other
Shipping method
UPS EXPRESS

Shipping charge
DEPENDING

Handling time
1 DAY

References
-

Additional comments
  • Not open to trade offers
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Levster

Mu-43 All-Pro
Hi, does the 25mm include the lens hood and box? I am based in Portsmouth so would not be able to pick-up, would you be willing to send the lens Special Delivery if I paid for postage? I go on holiday on Thursday evening so I would only buy the lens if delivery was guaranteed for Thursday morning at the latest.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom